Saturday 1 June 2013

PUMA FORTIS 5K: LOOKING GOOD FOR THE FUTURE

It was like a homecoming at 2A North Street May 26, 2013. Brethrens I have not seen for ages were in attendance and it really took me back to school days. There is nothing like being among friends, and I applaud Rick Case for his foresight and courage in putting together this event.

Already I am looking forward to next year, and with what I saw on display-a well organized and incident free event-next year will be massive. The Fortis brethren should rally around this like all the other Fortis initiatives, it augers well for the school's future.

The sponsors came through big time and I am sure they will be on board next year; with additions.

me-and-marlon-young-puma-fortis-5k-2013the-body-by-kurt-team-in-full-effectrick-case-presenting-to-the-top-3-males-puma-fortis-5k-2013

Check out these links for more pics and videos:

© 2013 Antonio Bell. All rights reserved

Follow on twitter: @antoniobellmc

Disclaimer
All the commentary posted in this publication are my personal view(s) and do not reflect the view(s) of any Association, Federation or Governing Body.

No comments:

Post a Comment