Thursday 23 May 2013

PUMA FORTIS 5K RUN/WALK MAY 26, 2013

KINGSTON COLLEGE IS AT IT AGAIN

The inaugural PUMA FORTIS 5K RUN/WALK takes place May 26 and by all indications there will be a bumper crowd at this event. Even if I take off my KC hat, you have to admit that the work put in by Rick Case and his team has been tremendous and potent. Rick has ensured total coverage on social, print and electronic media in getting this event to the populace and EVERYBODY will be there. 'Whoever nuh know bout this event nuh born yet'. For some of my international friends not familiar with the vernacular this means 'Anyone not knowing of this event isn't born yet'.

Thumbs up to Rick and the team as I am sure this event will be a tremendous success.

Full details can be had at http://www.facebook.com/Fortis5KRun?fref=ts and I hope to see you all there.

FORTIS FOREVER, FOREVER FORTIS

Puma Fortis 5K - Kingston, Jamaica

© 2013 Antonio Bell. All rights reserved


Follow on twitter: @antoniobellmc

Disclaimer
All the commentary posted in this publication are my personal view(s) and do not reflect the view(s) of any Association, Federation or Governing Body.

No comments:

Post a Comment